Monday, February 23, 2009

HELP....What should I do??

Ok, where should I start??? There is this guy that I have been talking to off and on for three yrs now but only as a friend. He know how I felt about him at the beginning but I at the time he just wanted to be friends b/c we were just that damn kool...
Any who... all of a sudden I get a phone call after a yr later from him asking if he could see me and his bday was coming up. Well by me wanting to see him too and still having feelings for him I agreed to do so. Yea I know your think, hey wasn't you in a relationship at that time? Yes I was but my bf at the time now my ex was in jail and his time to serve at the time was unexpected. Well, I ended up taking him to one of my lil hole in the walls where we could just chill and have drinks. So, I ended up getting drunk and feeling real good and I still had to take him home. Which he stayed all the way on the other side of town. Well, in the car it got a lil touchy feely and when we got to his house it went down. :-I I blame it on the a-a-a-a-alcohol.... LOL! But I don't regret it b/c it was sooo gud. Any who I don't count that as cheating on my ex bf b/c he was locked up. So, what he don't know wont hurt him.... ! So to go ahead and make this long story short, we have been texting back and fourth and I was recently informed that he has a chick now and they stay together. But he's calling me wanting to know if we can handle business again. Now in my mind I'm thinking.. ok so your girl ain't doing something right for you to keep your mind off me. So, I'm like throwing it in his face like you wouldn't even be in this situation if we would have gotten together in the first place. And he's lie hush mouth. I told him yea that's fine but at the same time I'm like hold up I'm not no sideline hoe.... So when ur single and not tied up or in any awkward position holla atcha girl. I'm NOT gonna come second in nobody book, I will be the main bytch like I have always been in any of the relationships. Not saying that there were other females, well not that I know of. And he's like can I move in....? WTF, I know I mentioned this in one of my recently blogs. Yep that's him. Well, I'm like if i say yes, what are you gonna do about your job? and he said get another one. I asked what about your chick? I'm not trying to break up no happy home. And he said f her. So I'm like I don't think that would be a good idea b/c for the simple fact if that was me in that situation, I wouldn't want that to be done to me. KARMA IS A BYTCH!. So what should I do at this point? Do you think I handled the situation correctly? Do you think I should have slept with him that one time? HELP.... What should I do??

No comments: