Tuesday, January 20, 2009

NEW year NEW me

Well I know that I haven't blogged in a while but have so much to say....
Well, I started my NY off by breaking up with my bf. LOL... let, me tell you how it went down.....
Ok, so I just moved into my new apt on 12/31/08. My best friend and her bf came down to bring in the NY with me. So we all decided to go out and my (ex)bf brought along his homeboy.....
Ok so we getting dressed to go out and my (ex)bf started trippn about something that really didn't make any sense. So we are in the car riding downtown and he start saying a bunch of bs in my ear disrespecting me and his homeboy on the other side of my laughing(I'm sitting in between them in the back seat). So we get downtown and park and stand in a line for a club and his friend discovered that he had to pee. So he went to go handle his business, and while he was gone we discovered that we have to have tickets to enter into that club which line we were standing in for 20min. So.... we decided to go to another club, but his friend was not back yet, so my bestie and her bf walked off and I stayed with my (ex)bf until his friend came back. Well, when we seen him we thought he was behind us walking apparently he wasn't, so when we got to the corner he was not there. So my (ex)bf went back to get him and that's when we walked to the car and left him and his friend downtown....

My thing is don't talk crap to me and think everything is ok. Nope, it ain't go fly by me. I feel as though he deserved what he got, no his friend didn't but at the same time at least I didn't leave him down there by himself. His friend was just at the wrong place at the wrong time.....

After a while I felt bad but then I got over it. Just thinking about all this stuff he put the through for a whole year of our relationship.

It feels good to be SINGLE AGAIN!!!!

Stress free.....

No comments: