Monday, December 29, 2008

NY

Ok... so this weekend I have been so freakn stressed out.... BUMMER...... any whoooo. I can't wait until 2008 is over, I am so ready for a new year to come and begin. In 2008 I can honestly say that I have been on an Emotional Rollercoaster. **** tear**** But hey, life is about living and learning. You learn from your mistakes and grow from them. 2008 was a challenge as far as dealing with the death of my father in 10/2007. Still haven't gotten over that....
But thats life i just have to accept the fact and move on with my life.
I am so gratefull that I have lived to see another year, well hopefully. Im just mad that I have to work til 10pm on NYE... *sigh*. :~(. I want to bring in the NY at a club this yr and drunk as a skunk.....LOL!!! I can't wait!

"HOLLAAAAAAAA!!!!!" -Frankie

No comments: