Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Well today has came and is almost gone, today was an interesting day. What else is there to say?
Im just so stressed today; I dont understand guys at times. They say they want a faithfull female and everything that come along with her but really, they dont....
They would rather go out there and mess with these ol' trif females who hasn't done nothing for them. I just dont understand at all.....? I have stood my ground and done what I needed to do that was to be done, but i'll be damn if im gonna kiss somebodies butt.....LOL
Yep, thats where you are wrong. Man, I guess right now Im just venting to you guys. I have so much on my mind and so much to do in such little time.
But guess what I have faith. Never give up on faith and it WILL be okay.

**Smooches **

No comments: