Wednesday, January 21, 2009

So HAPPY....

to be single.....
to be stressed free.....
to be on my own again....
to be educated....
to be employed(BLESSED)......
to be talented.....
to be fliii.......
to be young......
to be healthy.......
to be ALIVE.....
to be breathing.......
to be pretty.......
to have family that love and care about me......
to have the BEST friends in the world.....
to have my MOM still living......
to have had a father like mine(RIP)......
just to be ME..........

I guess Im in a point in my life where Im appreciating life even more then usual, since this a new year and I broke up with the person that I loved so much, who I thought he was there for me. Now that we have broken up I have found myself again. Yes I did say again. Guys and that commitment just takes up too much of my time. I don't know if I would do that anytime soon. But, I will not say never again. That was a lesson learned, no regrets at all.

So thankful for one of my best friend Yvee.... She was there when everything took place and was there by my side when I needed that person to vent to and should to cry on. I just want to say girl no matter how far we are apart, and even when you do deploy...... I will always luv you and be there for you no matter what
happens. Lovee you chica!

So thankful for my other bestie K. Jones..... She has truly been there as well. she will tell e how it is. If im doing something that is stupid and I should not be doing it, she would basically put me back in my place. Yea she would. She will keep it real with me and tell me whats on her mind even if it does hurt my feelings. LOL... funny thing is, when my (ex)bf was in jail I was gonna get his name on me. I was drunk and obviously not in my right state of mind. I said I would NEVER get any guy name tatted on me. K.Jones said if you get his name I will..... ( can't say) but I was like f you im doing it. But I ended up not going through with it and got something else. She just understands where Im coming from all the time. Loveee ya chica!

So thankful for my third bestie Joy..... Joy and I have been friends since kindergarten. we have grown up together and became the wonderful women we are today. She is very outgoing and will get along just about anybody. She has her own style and is very focus and straight forward of what she wants out of life. Especially when it comes to guys. She has this thing when when meets a guy, she asks, "Do you have a 401k or a Roth401"? I find it funny. But hey thats how she is... and she is NOT a gold digger.LOL! No matter what I lovee ya chica!

I consider all these three to be my sisters and I lovee them dearly. No matter what.

I know yall like this girl is trippn, but im not just want them to know I will always be there and I expect the same.

We're just like the cast from Sex In The City....LOL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NIGGA LIFE IS WHAT IT IS!!!! and you know what u choose the path and make the best out of it.. so for all I know I'm there for you regard less.. I can't tell you what's goin' on inside but i can tell you enough ...I'm there when I see shit wrong.. and u know he was wrong... and you and only for you .. my one and only BEST OF BEST!!! I LUV YOU BITCH