Tuesday, November 25, 2008

?????

Well this is my second post so far and I'm not being as committed as i said I would be.
Anywho...., well I'm so darn happy that I am about to move into my own place soon again. OMG... staying at home is a beast!!! I'm mean its not that bad but when you're use to staying on your own for 5yrs and moved back due to a family emergency for a yr.....SIGH......
So I'm moving in my apartment really soon and my BF is wanting to come stay with me...? Now when he casually invited himself to staying with me, I'm like.... ARE YOU SERIOUS???! (shocked)
#1. How you just go invite yourself somewhere to live.
#2. I hope he know we either going half on everything or he paying
75% and I pay the other 25% of everything.
#3. I don't remember asking you if you wanted to move in together.
Just because we have been together for almost a yr and your lease is up on your apartment does not mean..."HEY, lets move together!" Guys these days just think they can just come lay up on a female and not contribute to anything. Hummmm.... not over here. I don't want to sound mean and say NO you can not move in with me but at the same time I'm not ready to look at the same person everyday and taken upon that load of basiclly making sure that person is straight . You know.....***SIGH***.

What should I do? Because I'm pretty sure he is not gonna understand where I'm coming from and how I feel about it.....

*****SIGH*****

No comments: